(collectively referred to as “cookies”) to ensure that you have the best possible experience at
our Web Site.
¿What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files automatically placed on your computer or mobile device.
when you visit virtually any website. Cookies are tools used by the
websites you visit to improve the user experience and navigation. Cookies are used to remember user information, such as preferences you may set when visiting a site web, authentication data as a registered user or data from your shopping cart. It is also can use to obtain information about the user’s browsing habits or data from their computer, such as the IP address, operating system or browser used.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified according to a number of categories. It is necessary to bear in mind that
the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
epending on their origin, cookies can be:
- Own Cookies: are those that belong to the same domain or
subdomain that appears in the browser’s address bar, and are generated by the same website
Third-party Cookies: are those that belong to domains
different from the one shown in the browser’s address bar, and are generated in others.
websites. This occurs on pages that display content from other domains, such as
advertisements. The use of third party cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, and not to
Depending on their persistence, cookies may be:
- Session Cookies: are cookies created without an expiration date
or a validity interval, and that therefore exist only temporarily in memory as long as the user
is visiting the website. These cookies are usually deleted when the user closes the browser (closes
the navigation session).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that remain on the computer.
even if the user closes the browsing session, and that are sent back to the web that the
created each time the user revisits it. These cookies persist on the user’s computer
until the expiration date set by the website that created the cookie.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: are necessary for navigation. Without them
page wouldn’t work properly.
- Personalization Cookies: allow the page to recognize the
user language, font size, etc.
- Security Cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the site
web or its users.
- Analysis Cookies: allow you to measure the activity of users and
compile navigation statistics.
- Advertising Cookies: manage the frequency and content of advertisements. the ads.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: store information about
users to show them personalized advertising.
Cookies used on our Website
The following tables show in a schematic way the cookies used in our website.
Acceptance of cookies
Web. However, at any time, you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete the cookies from this Web Site.
- Accept: In this case, the notification will not be displayed again with
- You may also at any time restrict, block or delete cookies from this Website, or from any other web page, configuring your browser options. This action will not prevent you from
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring
the options of the browser installed on your computer. The steps to do this are different for each browser
and instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser. However, here’s how to do it
we provide information about the most popular browsers:
- For more information about Internet Explorer click aquí.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click aquí.
- For more information about Google Chrome click aquí.
- For more information about Safari click here aquí.
If you want more information about cookies you can visit the following links: